In the Jervis Systems platform, we provide a number of email templates that you can utilize to streamline communication with your guests. لعبه كوتشينه
While the templates are designed to be “plug-and-play” for your property management needs, we encourage you to take the time to review and edit the provided messages as needed. شرح لعبة البوكر بالصور فى كونكر
Here is how to edit your email templates:
2. Next navigate to your email templates by selecting ‘Notification Templates’ in the left-hand toolbar.
3. From there, you can access the full list of provided templates to edit, delete, or create a new email notification from scratch.
4. In the edit function, you have full control to specify the details of the recipient, message timing, and the subject line. Select the drop-down list arrows to edit.
5. Regarding the body of your email notification, we provide a range of formatting options for you to edit and further customize your message. At any time, you can reset your message changes back to the Jervis Systems default settings.
6. When you are finished editing, you can select Preview to preview how your message will look when sending it to your recipient. Note that the placeholder information will be present in the Preview feature, but this will be updated with the name and details of the recipient when sent. قواعد الروليت
7. Finally, be sure to save your message after making any edits.
6. Repeat the prior steps to edit additional templates. Additionally, you can then change your property management view to edit email notification templates for additional properties.