You can connect your iGMS account to the Jervis Systems platform to pull reservation information and automate access for guests using your smart locks and smart garage doors.
Here’s how to connect your iGMS account to Jervis Systems:
2. Navigate to the “Marketplace” page in your Jervis Systems dashboard and select the option to connect to iGMS.
3. Be sure to sign in with your iGMS account credentials.
4. Click ‘Allow’ to authorize Jervis Systems to connect your iGMS account.
5. If the connection is successful, you will be returned to the Marketplace view. Your iGMS profile will now show the following settings. Be sure to leave these settings enabled.
6. Once your iGMS and Jervis Systems accounts are connected, go to your “Properties Page” within your Jervis Systems account and click “Refresh Properties”.
When the page had reloaded, you will see all the property listings imported from your iGMS account. Setting your time zone is essential for your PIN code access to correctly function. If the time zone is not set, you will be prompted to update this field immediately. (Note: You can also edit your check-in and check-out offset options if you prefer to extend PIN code access to easily accommodate early or late guest checkout.)
You can also select the three dots to the right of each listing to view and edit your property details. For more details on editing your property and time zone details, see our user guide here.
7. The next steps will walk you through setting up automated access between Jervis Systems and iGMS for your imported reservations. Go to the Devices page and connect to your smart locks and devices by selecting the “Import Devices” button. From there, select your smart lock or device system provider and follow the prompts to connect your smart lock account.
8. Once your devices are imported successfully, you will want to assign your devices to your imported iGMS properties. You can do this by selecting the drop-down list for the device you want to assign and checking the boxes for the properties you want it to be assigned to.
9. Navigate to your “Reservations” page and select “Refresh Reservations” to generate the SET PIN code for your reservation.
10. You can confirm the setup of the SET Pin Code in your iGMS account by navigating to your “Inbox” in your iGMS account. With every reservation, iGMS will communicate the reservation details to your guest, including a field sharing the PIN code to access the property.
Success! You now have your Jervis Systems and iGMS accounts connected, your SET PIN is created, and your access instructions are set up for your guests.