With Jervis Systems you can connect to various property management systems (PMS) in order to import reservation details and automate access for guests using your smart locks and smart garage doors.
Follow the steps below to connect your Hostaway account:
2. Click on the ‘Marketplace’ button on the left-hand toolbar. نتائج امم اوروبا 2023
3. Once in the Marketplace, click the “slider” in the Hostaway option to connect.
4. In order to connect your Hostaway account, you’ll need to input your Account ID and your API Key. The next few steps will show you how to retrieve this information from your Hostaway account. العاب قمار
5. To generate your Account ID and API Key, sign into your Hostaway account and navigate to your “Hostaway API” tab. 6. From there, you’ll click “Create” to generate your API key.
6. Once you hit Create, name your API key. (Ex. Jervis Systems). Then click the “Create” button.
7. From there, you’ll be able to see your Account ID and your API key. Copy and paste the key into Jervis Systems. رهانات المباريات Be sure to save your API key in a secure place.
8. Once you’ve pasted your ID and API key into the fields in Jervis Systems, click “Submit”. It may take a second for the connection to be confirmed.
9. Success! Your Hostaway account is now connected. Finally, be sure to enable “Pin code support only”, and leave “Auto Notifications” disabled.
If you have any questions or issues in connecting your PMS to your Jervis Systems account, please contact our team here. For more information on Jervis Systems remote access management or additional help guides, visit our blog.