With Jervis Systems you can connect to various property management systems (PMS) in order to import reservation details and automate access for guests using your smart locks and smart garage doors.
Follow the steps below to connect your Guesty account:
2. Navigate to the “Marketplace” page in your Jervis Systems dashboard and select the option to get your API key information. (Note: Be sure you are signed in to your Guesty account first.)
3. You will be brought to the Jervis Systems-Guesty integration screen within the Guesty Marketplace. Select the button to connect.
4. You will then be provided with a field to copy your API key information. After copying your API, click “Ok”.
5. Return to the Jervis Systems Marketplace screen and select the toggle to connect to Guesty.
6. Paste your API Key into the provided form.
7. If the connection is successful, you will see a green confirmation message. Your Guesty profile will now show the following settings. Be sure to leave these settings enabled.
8. Once your Guesty and Jervis Systems accounts are connected, go to your “Properties Page” within your Jervis Systems account and click “Refresh Properties”.
9. When the page had reloaded, you will see all the property listings imported from your Guesty account. Setting your time zone is essential for your PIN code access to correctly function. If the time zone is not set, you will be prompted to update this field immediately. (Note: You can also edit your check-in and check-out offset options if you prefer to extend PIN code access to easily accommodate early or late guest checkout.)
Note: You can also select the three dots to the right of each listing to view and edit your property details. For more details on editing your property and time zone details, see our user guide here.
10. The next steps will walk you through setting up automated access between Jervis Systems and Guesty for your imported reservations, go to the Devices page and connect to your smart locks and devices by selecting the “Import Devices” button. From there, select your smart lock or device system provider and follow the prompts to connect your smart lock account.
11. Once your devices are imported successfully, you will want to assign your devices to your imported Guesty properties. You can do this by selecting the drop-down list for the device you want to assign and checking the boxes for the properties you want it to be assigned to.
12. Navigate to your “Reservations” page and select “Refresh Reservations” to generate the SET PIN code for your reservation.
13. You can confirm the setup of the SET Pin Code in your Guesty account by navigating to the “Reservations” page in your Guesty account, selecting the reservation details, and scrolling down to view the “Keycode” field below your booking calendar.
Success! You now have your Jervis Systems and Guesty accounts connected, and your SET PIN is created for your guests.
If you have any questions or issues in connecting your PMS to your Jervis Systems account, please contact our team here. For more information on Jervis Systems remote access management or additional help guides, visit our blog.