With the Jervis Systems-Lodgify integration, you can import your property listings and reservation details and automate property access via SET PIN codes for guests, cleaning companies, and maintenance personnel.
To connect Lodgify to Jervis Systems and set up automated property access, follow these steps:
2. Navigate to the “Marketplace” page in your Jervis Systems dashboard and select the option to connect to Lodgify.
3. To connect to Lodgify, you will need to paste your public API key in the provided form. You can find your Lodgify API Key in the profile settings of your Lodgify account.
4. If the connection is successful, you will see that the Lodgify connection is enabled. Select the Settings button to turn on the option for Automatic Notifications. This option must be enabled due to the fact that we do not store the PIN generated with each reservation on Lodgify. All of your messages sharing access info with guests will go through Jervis Systems.
Note: From Settings, you also have the option to enable notifications for property managers. This allows you to confirm each message that goes out, including cases where messages fail to send.
5. Once your Lodgify and Jervis Systems accounts are connected, go to your Properties Page within your Jervis Systems account and click “Refresh Properties”.
When the page had reloaded, you will see all the property listings imported from your Lodgify account. Select the three dots to the right of each listing to view and edit your property details. (Important: Be sure that your time zone details are set and correct for each of your properties.)
6. The next steps will walk you through setting up automated access between Jervis Systems and Lodgify for your imported reservations. Go to the Devices page and connect to your smart locks and devices by selecting the “Import Devices” button. From there, select your smart lock or device system provider and follow the prompts to connect your smart lock account.
7. Once your devices are imported successfully, you will want to assign your devices to your imported Lodgify properties. You can do this by selecting the drop-down list for the device you want to assign and checking the boxes for the properties you want it to be assigned to.
8. Once the device is successfully assigned to a property (showing a green icon next to your property name on the Properties page), you will be able to generate SET Pin codes for your upcoming reservations.
9. Navigate to your Reservations page and select “Refresh Reservations” to generate the SET PIN code for your reservation.
10. Now, your next step is to share that SET PIN code with your guests. To do this, you need to set up messages that will share access instructions with your guests. Navigate to the Notifications Templates page and select the “Guest PIN Code Entry Email” template for your property of choice.
11. From there, you have the option to edit the template and personalize it to the property and your specific use. For additional information on editing Jervis Systems templates, follow the instructions in our user guide here.
12. Alternatively, the PIN codes for each reservation can be manually added in the “notes” section of your Lodgify reservation details.
13. Finally, you have the option to set your guest’s PIN code to be the last 4 last digits of their phone number. Lodgify includes a placeholder in the automatic emails that creates this PIN code from the guest phone number that was used to create the booking. By creating the automatic response shown below with the placeholder, the host can send each guest their door code automatically without having to manually note down each individual code.
Success! You now have your Jervis Systems and Lodgify accounts connected, your SET PIN is created, and your access instructions are set up to be sent out to your rental guests.
If you have any questions or issues in connecting your PMS to your Jervis Systems account, please contact our team here. For more information on Jervis Systems remote access management or additional help guides, visit our blog.