With Jervis Systems you can connect to various property management systems (PMS) in order to import reservation details and automate access for guests using your smart locks and smart garage doors.
Follow the steps below to connect your property management platform:
1. Log in to your Jervis Systems account.
2. Click on the ‘Marketplace’ button on the left-hand toolbar.
3. Select the Property Management Application you would like to connect to and follow the on-screen prompts to connect the PMS application.
4. The Property will be imported automatically. From here, you can adjust the title and details of the property as necessary.
5. Navigate to ‘Devices’ in the left-hand toolbar, and assign smart devices you would like to add to the property.
6. Go to ‘Reservations’ and refresh the page.
7. Success! You should see details regarding your imported reservations.
Regarding PIN codes: If reservations are added that allow for PIN generation (Schlage Encode, August Wi-Fi, Yale Assure), we will automatically add the PIN codes to the locks and schedule based on the access.
If you have any questions or issues in connecting your PMS to your Jervis Systems account, please contact our team here. For more information on Jervis Systems remote access management or additional help guides, visit our blog.