Once you’ve created your account, your first step is to add a property to gain full access to all of the tools in your account.
Here’s how to add a property to your Jervis Systems account:
2. Once logged in, select ‘Properties’ from the left-hand side.
3. Click the ‘Add Property’ button.
4. Enter the property’s basic details.
5. Choose the standard check-in/check-out time, as well as set a delay for access permissions.
6. Enter location details and set the correct time zone. (Note: Setting the correct time zone is critical to making sure your guest access and PIN code support is accurate.)
7. Enter your cleaning company information (optional).
8. Success! You have added a new property to your Jervis Systems account! You will be redirected to the Properties page where you can now view your new property.
To add another property, simply follow instructions for steps 3-7.
For additional help in setting up your account, see our help guides on our blog. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team here.